How To Apply For A Grant
- Request title
- Name of the Person making the request
- IMAPS Membership ID number
- Contact Address for the person requesting funds
- Email address of the requester
- Phone Number of the person requesting funds
- Description of what the funds will be used for
- Date when the funds will be required
- How many people will benefit from the funds
- If the request is made on behalf of a high school, Please provide contact information for the teacher and the school who the grant is applied for.
Note: For Tax reasons the Foundation only supports students or staff member attending a recognized school in the USA. Students members of IMAPS who are not US citizens can apply for grants as long as the program they are looking for support for is based in the USA.
If your request for funds is approved the foundation will require a short written report on how the funds were spent. Also we would like a Photograph of the work performed and a second photograph of the students at work or group shot.